Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Birthday party ideas...

My baby girl is turning 3 in August. I like to be prepared, so I'm trying to decide what theme to do so I can get started making everything for it (invitations, decorations, etc.) Last year I did a ladybug theme:


This cake took forever to make!! My sweet sister helped me get everything ready, and was real patient with me when the stress started breaking through. I was so worried I wouldn't get the cake ready in time, but lucky, it was finished with a little time to spare. Yeah, I made all of the petals, and ladybugs. Time consuming, but the end result is so worth it!I loved how it turned out! I love doing birthday parties for the kids, and always try to make a big deal about it. So I'm going to be posting my birthday party ideas on here, let me know which one you guys think I should do!!






No comments: