Friday, August 13, 2010

Airplane pictures...

Remember this post? Well, I finally got them printed, framed and hangin'! They turned out just like I wanted them to. I love it when that happens! I even had a hard time picking which photos I wanted to use.I bought the frames just at Walmart. They're rustic looking when you look up close, which is what I wanted, and they were only $14.99 a piece. The 11x14 prints were about $5 a piece.So a total of about $20 for each one. Not too bad for custom art! All the other framed vintage airplane photos I was looking at were around $50 a piece! So these were definately worth the time and effort!

Well, it's a start for Gavin's room! Now, if I could just find bedding that's affordable/I like!

3 comments:

Kristy Rogers said...

I LOVE the pictures Nikki! Great job! I love reading your blogs!

The Thompson's said...

The pictures turned out great!!! I want to see the rest of his room!

Decor Createur said...

Your pics turned out awesome!! And Thank you for the comment on my blog :)