Monday, February 7, 2011

Valentine Card Inspiration

Kadie's preschool class is having their Valentine's Day party on Thursday, so I've been browsing ideas of cards. She says she wants to make them instead of just buying some. So here's my favorite ideas I found:Colorful Valentine from The Long Thread
Lip and Moustache Lollipops from Blonde Designs

I "Wheelie" like you Valentine from 30 Days


Kadie has decided to be extremely picky and has rejected all ideas. So we'll be shopping today to see what we can come up with. I'll let you know what we decide on!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the mustache and lips lollipops idea!! SO cute! You'll come up with something for the little one. You're filled with such great ideas!

Angeline said...

Very cute ideas - love the lollipop lip and moustache idea! Thank you!