Thursday, June 16, 2011

The Gathered Clutch

It feels so good to start crossing things off my "to try patterns and tutorials" list that is pages and pages long.

I took a small break from making all baby stuff. And honestly, it was kinda nice. Even though I still have a million things to do and only 3 weeks left! We have a family reunion coming up, and we usually do a raffle. This year we're raffling items for money which will go towards a charity.

So I decided that one of my items would be a gathered clutch from Noodlehead. I've been wanting to try one of these for quite some time, and now that I've made this one (especially since it matches my new bag), I SOO want to keep it. But I won't. It's for a good cause. I'll just make another one for me. Sometime. I obviously used left over fabric from the 241 Tote. I just love that fabric.

3 comments:

2littlehooligans said...

super cute!! love the wash cloths from yesturday too! i have made a ton of them for us and they are so much better then the store bought ones!

Ashley said...

hey nikki,
thanks for coming over to my blog and the follow. I'm so glad you did!!! I am so in love with your blog! I think I went through like 6months worth of posts! I love everything..excited to get to know you. Im sure ill be over often!!!

Chef in Training said...

Hey Nikki! This bag is so cute! I am in love with the fabric and your blog! Thank you for your comment on my blog! I love making new blog friends! I am your newest follower and would love it if you would follow me too! thanks so much!
-Nikki
http://chef-n-training.blogspot.com/