Thursday, July 7, 2011

Belly

Counting down the days now. And only a few more to go. I thought I'd give you a top view of my belly. It's huge.

Seriously.

It's measuring WAY above average, and even though I'm being induced 2 1/2 weeks early, we (the doctor and I) are still worried this will be a 10 lb baby. Because she is measuring big.
(sigh)

Can't wait to be done with this and have this sweet little babe in my arms.
Tomorrow I'm having the amniocentesis test done to see if she's ready to come. And we'll get a better idea of how big she is.

Wish me luck!

5 comments:

~PJ said...

Good Luck! Your belly is beautiful!

Jen @ My Own Road said...

Good luck and congrats!

Ashley said...

aw its so cute!!i love it:)

amber said...

you are so close!! good luck :)

2littlehooligans said...

good luck tomorrow, i will be thinking of you. i had to have one with my little girl. your belly is adorable and HUGE! oh my, i bet you are ready to get her out:)