Friday, July 15, 2011

Favorites

Today I wanted to share some of my favorite baby tutorials around blogland.





I'm sure none of these will be unknown to you since they've been all over, but I'm going to share them nonetheless!Of coarse there's The Pacifier Clips by MADE. I've made a bunch of these for my babe as well as for gifts. Simple, quick, and SOOO necessary! (In my world, at least)I love this Changing Pad by Homemade By Jill. I didn't have one of these for my first two kiddos, but I am determined to make one for this baby!!The Diaper Pouch Tutorial by Noodlehead. I made one and it has become a necessity.I drool over this Recovered Car Seat by Make It and Love It. GORGEOUS! And she's so good at laying it out step by step.I thought my friend Jess' Bapron idea was brilliant on Craftiness is Not Optional. Plus she has a free pattern! BONUS! I've started making some of these, I'll show them off soon.I've been whipping up a ton of these Diaper Covers, also by MADE. One in every color? Yes please! And another free pattern! Woot-woot!! These Sleep Sacks by Running With Scissors are definitely on my list of "Things to make". These are the BEST for changing those diapers in the middle of the night. And I need more!!
Also on my list of "Things to make": these Stuffed Turtles, also by Make It and Love It. They're adorable! And they would be such a great baby gift! And guess what? Another free pattern!
And what about that AMAZING Ric Rac Receiving blanket from Nature's Heirloom?! (I can talk up my own tutorial, right?!) Haha!! I've got to plug in my own somewhere!




So there you have it! FABULOUS tutorials by some amazingly talented women (and me)!!


signature1


2 comments:

Jess said...

aw, thanks for putting my Bapron in there! I can't wait to see the ones you made!

Elegantpaws said...

Cute ones! I love the Bapron and the nappy covers. so cute. :)