Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Fort Kit

Wow! It feels like it has been FOREVER since I've posted!! I planned on posting a lot more, but with the craziness of the holidays, it just didn't happen. We had a wonderful Christmas! And I hope all of you did also, as well as a happy new years!!!

I definitely have some projects to share!! The hubs got the last 'main tool' he needed to start building furniture, and he's already whipped out two pieces for us!! Can't wait to share them!!

This year I actually went less budget-friendly and went more easy along the lines of gifts. I wanted a more relaxing month then the past Decembers. And it was!! But that didn't stop me from making a couple things. For my nieces and nephew in Germany, I made them a fort kit using this tutorial from Saltwater Kids.
She has a tutorial on there for the Retro Duffel Bag, which I had to make (although I used store bought webbing, and next time I think I'll make my own like she did. I like the looks of it a whole lot better!)

And I put together a tag to go with it. Hopefully they enjoy the gift. Apparently (according to my sister) they love building forts, so hopefully this will make it a little easier for them.


What did you get for Christmas??

No comments: