Tuesday, February 14, 2012

52 reasons I love you

Here's another Valentines idea I did this year. My sister in law found this idea and shared it with me and my other sister in laws. I thought it was such a cute idea!It's a deck of cards, and on each card it has a reason you love the person. I made one for the hubs, of coarse.
You print out some "labels" with your reasons on them (I made my own, but on the link above, you can get printable ones) and glue them on, then you punch holes in all the cards, and loop them through binder rings or you can do ribbon.I got my deck of cards here (don't you love them?! I do!!). And some of my other sister in laws got these ones.


It was so much fun coming up with reasons I love my hubby. I'd recommend doing it, even if you don't make one of these.


So that's one of the little gifts for my man this year.


And again, I'll probably be back later to share more.

12 comments:

Just Jaime said...

Very sweet idea! I love those cards

Our Delightful Home said...

This is such a great idea. I would love for you to visit and link up at my Linky Party via: ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

Mrs. Delightful
Ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

Lowri said...

Your cards look fabulous - and thanks for linking back to my tutorial post.
I love the colors you have used!
Lowri

Anonymous said...

What font did you use?

Brooke Salt said...

Hello! What size font should be used for this?

Brooke Salt said...

I finished mine earlier this week!! Same deck of cards.....came out BEAUTIFUL!! Where can I post pics???

Jessica said...

your cards are SO cute! what is the name of the font you used, i love it.

Tanvi said...

I absolutely love your idea...what font did you use though?

Anonymous said...

Hi id love to know where you got the little charms from on the front of the cards, and what font you used with the sizes please? thanks!!

Anonymous said...

I love this idea, and am thinking about doing it for the anniversary. I'd love to know what font you used with it as it works so nicely with the cards! Thanks

Dara said...

Did anyone find out what font she used? I would really love to know

Nolove Halby said...

Hi. How do I make the labels?? Size and template? Please help. I love this idea