Thursday, August 2, 2012

Tooth Pillow

Hello!
It's been a while. Things have been busy, and honestly, I just haven't felt like blogging lately, which doesn't mean I haven't been crafting. I've felt more like spending time with family and having a summer full of adventures and memory-making. I hope you all have been doing something similar.
 I recently made Kadie a tooth pillow to hold all the teeth that have been falling out lately as safe-keeping for the tooth fairy. A small tooth stuck under a pillow is just to undpredictable during a night of rolling around.
 I made it with linen and embroidered the face. Isn't it cute?!
Using fabric from a vintage sheet, I made a little pocket on the back to hold the tooth, and then later, to hold the money.
She just lost one of her front teeth yesterday, and we'll see how much the tooth fairy is willing to fork up for it.
Have a wonderful Thursday!!

1 comment:

Krista S. said...

That's so darn cute! And handy too, I bet! Thanks for sharing