Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Angry Birds Birthday Party

All three of my kids' birthdays are right after the other in months. So it can be a little overwelming planning for them, yet, it's nice to just get them all done at the same time.
Gavin wanted an angry birds party this year. So that's what we did!
 I made a happy "bird-day" banner...
made piggy cake pops. I got the idea here.

 EAT THE PIGGIES!!
 I used some of the cake balls for the cake, and I made life easy on myself and used some angry bird magnets for the birds instead of making them out of fondant.

 We made a giant sling shot and set up boxes and "piggy" balls and shot at them with the "bird" balls. The kids loved it!
 Well, hello piggy...
It was a fun night. Hope my little man had a great birthday party!

3 comments:

2littlehooligans said...

your totally becoming the party planning gal:)

Jess@craftiness is not optional said...

that is so. darn. cute. I love the piggy cake balls and the game! Classic and I'm sure the kids had a blast! Heck, I would!

kids birthday party Boca Raton said...

The combination of piggy cake balls with the game is very attractive at the kids birthday party Boca Raton. Your idea worked greatly.